[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 1592: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 1592: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4261: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3525)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4263: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3525)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4264: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3525)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4265: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3525)
somj.org • View topic - New MJ Album

New MJ Album

Informative forum for the guests of SOMJ and registered users having log in troubles.

Re: New MJ Album

Postby mitajo » Mon May 19, 2014 4:15 am

The effort was there, but it just didn't do it for me.
I miss you Michael. You are forever in my heart.
I hope you're dancing.
mitajo
2 Bad
2 Bad

Postby techlilinu » Mon May 19, 2014 8:12 am

No, it wasn't Michael. The impersonator looked a lot like him but, I could see that it wasn't him. This was a wrong thing to do to true fans. Either say an impersonator will be used or work with footage showing the real Michael. Don't short change us. Don't try to fool us. It won't work.

Love you always MJ, RIP

techlilinu
techlilinu
Senior Researcher
Senior Researcher

Postby mitajo » Mon May 19, 2014 4:07 pm

Tech forget everything I said previously. What was I thinking? The performance at MJ One touched my heart because the sincerity and love is so heartfelt. I thought this was going to be like that. This has been in the works for a year. Nope. I was disappointed and confused. My daughter said, "It wasn't only the odd look that left me upset and confused. They didn't give Michael the respect he deserved when he was alive. Why are they trying and crying now? It's not even him! When you die, you don't get to perform anymore." Her comment resonated with me.

I think I'll just listen to this lovely album. One think for sure...it's real. :heartthrob:
I hope you're dancing.
mitajo
2 Bad
2 Bad

Postby techlilinu » Wed May 21, 2014 7:59 am

techlilinu
Senior Researcher
Senior Researcher

Re: XSCAPE-New Album May 13, 2014

Postby techlilinu » Wed May 21, 2014 8:19 am

techlilinu
Senior Researcher
Senior Researcher

Postby mitajo » Wed May 21, 2014 8:00 pm

I think so too, tech. It is my favorite song, Pure Michael. Chicago and Xscape both tie for 2nd with me. But I've listened to nothing but this album since I got it.

tech, I agree with your description. You just put it into a lovely poetic statement. This is such a beautiful, heartfelt expression of your experience listening to Michael's music. Simply beautiful. Michael is probably touched also. Yes, we can tell you are still in love with him. :hug:
I hope you're dancing.
mitajo
2 Bad
2 Bad

Postby techlilinu » Wed May 21, 2014 10:05 pm

The Official version of "A Place With No Name" is cool but, I actually like the original version better. You can really hear Michael on that one.

Check it out for yourself:

Michael Jackson - A Place With No Name (Official HD Audio)

Michael Jackson - A Place With No Name (Original Version)
techlilinu
Senior Researcher
Senior Researcher

Postby techlilinu » Mon May 26, 2014 8:10 am

techlilinu
Senior Researcher
Senior Researcher

Postby Mari » Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:17 am

Still jamming with xScape everyday! :smj: :smw:

Wonder how many times I've played Slave to the Rhythm?
"My real goal is to fulfill God’s purpose. I didn’t choose to sing or dance. But that’s my role, and I want to do it better than anybody else.” ~Michael Jackson
Mari
Heartbreaker
Heartbreaker

Postby That Pirate Chick » Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:28 am

ditto, I stop what I am doing a jam a little bit every time a song comes on.
If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with. -Michael Jackson
That Pirate Chick
Peanut Gallery & Senior Administrator
Peanut Gallery & Senior Administrator

Previous

Return to Guests Please Read