[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 1592: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 1592: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4261: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3525)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4263: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3525)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4264: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3525)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4265: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3525)
somj.org • View topic - New MJ Album

New MJ Album

Informative forum for the guests of SOMJ and registered users having log in troubles.

Re: XSCAPE-New Album May 13, 2014

Postby moonstreet » Fri May 09, 2014 4:14 pm

♥♥♥♥When You Wish Upon A Star, Dreams Can Become Reality♥♥♥♥
Whatever you heard about me might be true, but then again, it could be as fake as the person who told you.
moonstreet
Thriller

Billboard Brazil Confirm Hologram Performance

Postby techlilinu » Sat May 10, 2014 10:08 am

techlilinu
Senior Researcher
Senior Researcher

Postby moonstreet » Sat May 10, 2014 1:49 pm

sorry for the double post

Sony Experia ad with STTR just played on the ad break of Britain's Got Talent.. yep I did press mute :( that must have cost ALOT of money, prime time Saturday evening tv, right at the time of highest viewing
♥♥♥♥When You Wish Upon A Star, Dreams Can Become Reality♥♥♥♥
Whatever you heard about me might be true, but then again, it could be as fake as the person who told you.
moonstreet
Thriller

Postby Mari » Sun May 11, 2014 11:50 pm

Gettin' my CD on the 13th! :yay2: :mjblack:
"My real goal is to fulfill God’s purpose. I didn’t choose to sing or dance. But that’s my role, and I want to do it better than anybody else.” ~Michael Jackson
Mari
Heartbreaker
Heartbreaker

Postby mitajo » Tue May 13, 2014 11:35 pm

Well, I listened, let it marinate and listened to each song again, alternating between the original and the updated versions. Keeping in mind that these songs were recorded before Michael's passing, I have to say I think everyone involved...their first priority was to honor and respect Michael's vision, his work and his wishes when making this album. His voice and lyrics remains its beautiful, original sound in both versions with only the music being enhanced in the updated version and adding a bonus version with JT.

Deluxe or Demo...I LOVE THIS CD! :love:

(I only wish it was in a plastic case instead of the cardboard.)
I miss you Michael. You are forever in my heart.
I hope you're dancing.
mitajo
2 Bad
2 Bad

Postby That Pirate Chick » Wed May 14, 2014 8:50 am

The official video for "Love Never Felt So Good" It's well done, but it has me balling like a baby. Stark reminder that all we have left is "footage" . My heart feels like it's been ripped out all over again. The pain is always so close to the surface.

If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with. -Michael Jackson
That Pirate Chick
Peanut Gallery & Senior Administrator

Postby That Pirate Chick » Wed May 14, 2014 8:56 am

If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with. -Michael Jackson
That Pirate Chick

Re: Billboard Brazil Confirm Hologram Performance

Postby That Pirate Chick » Wed May 14, 2014 9:02 am

This is awesome!!!!! Please Repost it in the main Xscape thread. or I may be able to do it...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1801&p=56648#p56648

yup, I could do it.
That Pirate Chick

Re: New MJ Album

Postby That Pirate Chick » Wed May 14, 2014 9:03 am

I am going to merge this with the Main Xscape thread.
That Pirate Chick

Postby MJsAngelFish » Wed May 14, 2014 9:05 am

I haven't gotten mines yet but I will soon
"Just because it's in print doesn't mean it's the gospel." -Michael Jackson

We live in a messed up world where people think it's ok to kill a child. Yet a someone throws a bag of flour on another person and get arrested on sight. Oh Wow! JUSTICE 4 TRAYVON MARTIN!
MJsAngelFish
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Postby lauraf. » Wed May 14, 2014 1:36 pm

Getting my Cd tomarrow :smw:
lauraf.
2 Bad
2 Bad

Postby techlilinu » Thu May 15, 2014 8:05 am

techlilinu
Senior Researcher
Senior Researcher

Postby MJsAngelFish » Thu May 15, 2014 1:13 pm

I keep reading good reviews on the album. I think it's going to do better than the Michael album.
"Just because it's in print doesn't mean it's the gospel." -Michael Jackson

We live in a messed up world where people think it's ok to kill a child. Yet a someone throws a bag of flour on another person and get arrested on sight. Oh Wow! JUSTICE 4 TRAYVON MARTIN!
MJsAngelFish
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Postby lauraf. » Thu May 15, 2014 6:49 pm

Absolutely love this album, the originals are my favorites tho
lauraf.
2 Bad
2 Bad

Postby mitajo » Fri May 16, 2014 1:40 pm

I hope you're dancing.
mitajo
2 Bad
2 Bad

Postby techlilinu » Fri May 16, 2014 2:32 pm

techlilinu
Senior Researcher
Senior Researcher

Postby mitajo » Fri May 16, 2014 5:44 pm

OK, I know it's true. This is bittersweet. But after see MJ One, I have to ask myself:

Did Michael give his blessings for Cirque du Soleil? It was my understanding that it was one of his unfinished projects, but one that he was excited about.

Would it be better to never hear his music again, or see his image? For me, these last few years have been horrible. Sure I played all of his music and bought anything I wanted for my collection, but something was missing, besides the fact that Michael was no longer on this earth. You rarely heard anything on the radio, there were no CD's in the stores, and no one was restocking shelves with any of his music. There were no magazines to buy. Nothing. Almost as if he no longer existed outside of my room, or my car. His death, the trials, the family fighting...all negative. Then nothing. It just broke my heart. This wasn't acceptable. Michael's music should be heard. Negativity should not be the last thing published about Michael because Michael never gave up. We have a new generation that needs to know about this lovely man. Now this new album is out, and there is a new feeling in the air. There seems to be a sense of joy. People seem happier. A few co-workers expressed their happiness in being able to buy new Michael music. There are new commercials with two of the songs from the album, ads in magazines and billboard had a cover on their magazine last month. Slowly, I think the genius that Michael was...that Michael is... will be remembered more then the negativity the media presented. But we have to help that happen.

Is a hologram something Michael would have created? Michael was always trying something new...raising the bar...learn from the best and be better. A hologram is something I think Michael would have eventually created himself.

We can make a choice. Don't buy the album because it's Sony....or the kids don't get the money....or it's not what Michael would have wanted...etc.... OR we can embrace the positive... Xscape... Michael's music. We, the fans can make this album SOAR!!

Correction: This performance witll be deleted.

OK...Amen. :dielaughing:
I hope you're dancing.
mitajo
2 Bad
2 Bad

Postby techlilinu » Fri May 16, 2014 8:55 pm

techlilinu
Senior Researcher
Senior Researcher

Postby mitajo » Sat May 17, 2014 1:50 am

No, I'm sorry Tech. I may have given you the wrong impression. I know without a doubt your love and loyalty to Michael. This is and always will be a safe place for you to express your feelings. Please forgive me. I was not directing my rant at you personally. I was just thinking out loud. ("I ask myself...") It's all good, girl. :hug:

I hope you do go to both shows. They are very good and somewhat different. The love and respect for Michael is very evident and touches your heart.

Right now I am reading a book about Michael called the Broken Heart Stone. It is not a well written book, but it is a true story. Have you heard of this book?
I hope you're dancing.
mitajo
2 Bad
2 Bad

Postby techlilinu » Sat May 17, 2014 8:10 am

techlilinu
Senior Researcher
Senior Researcher

Postby techlilinu » Sat May 17, 2014 8:17 am

techlilinu
Senior Researcher
Senior Researcher

Postby techlilinu » Sun May 18, 2014 4:53 pm

techlilinu
Senior Researcher
Senior Researcher

Postby That Pirate Chick » Sun May 18, 2014 8:46 pm

So I just watched the MJ hologram performance. Watching was like expecting to eat something amazing then finding out it has too much salt. IDK. I am just not satisfied. The face looked like E Casanova, the impersonator. It was off. I know it's a computer program, and in no way was I expecting perfection. Perfection has been gone for almost 5 years... I was expecting something better than what was presented. The body was good. It looked tangible seemed a little shorter than MJ. But the face ruined it.
That Pirate Chick

Postby mitajo » Sun May 18, 2014 9:01 pm

I agree, the face was off and "he" had on earrings. Correct me if I'm wrong, but Michael didn't wear earrings. I was disappointed. I don't think I will even keep this recording.
I hope you're dancing.
mitajo
2 Bad
2 Bad

Postby That Pirate Chick » Sun May 18, 2014 10:01 pm

Laura asked me to record it for her. Once she sees it I am deleting it too.
That Pirate Chick

PreviousNext

Return to Guests Please Read