[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 1592: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 1592: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4261: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3525)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4263: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3525)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4264: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3525)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4265: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3525)
somj.org • View topic - New MJ Album

New MJ Album

Informative forum for the guests of SOMJ and registered users having log in troubles.

Re: New MJ Album

Postby MJsAngelFish » Sun May 04, 2014 11:33 am

Damn,I had forgot about this thread,lol. Well,anyways,I will be buying the album. I don't care about other fans not buying it. Thats their business. But anyways,so far the new single is high on the charts. Hopefully,this one do better than that last album. I'm sorry but the Michael album was wack and rushed. And to top it all off,it had fake tracks and I don't care what anyone else said,those three songs that Frank Casio gave them were not Michael. I had been a fan too and I know his voice anywhere,even when it has been computerize like in 2000 watts song.
"Just because it's in print doesn't mean it's the gospel." -Michael Jackson

We live in a messed up world where people think it's ok to kill a child. Yet a someone throws a bag of flour on another person and get arrested on sight. Oh Wow! JUSTICE 4 TRAYVON MARTIN!
MJsAngelFish
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Re: XSCAPE-New Album May 13, 2014

Postby mitajo » Sun May 04, 2014 1:47 pm

Wow! Thanks for posting T. I love this article. It sounds as if Rodney Jerkins wants to make sure that this album is something Michael would have been proud enough to release. He has a point about the "Michael" album. Maybe it just wasn't the right time. I have high hopes for this album. Thanks for sharing.
I miss you Michael. You are forever in my heart.
I hope you're dancing.
mitajo
2 Bad
2 Bad

Postby mitajo » Sun May 04, 2014 2:02 pm

Earlier I posted that I didn't care so much about the "updated" tracks, just the original versions. And I agree that releasing "Michael" may have been too soon. Everybody was still mourning and I think still in denial. Hearing that a new album of Michael's music was going to be released ...might just help to feel better. We were not ready to let go. The problem is they interfered with the Maestro and his magic...and it didn't work.

After reading (T's post on the Xscape thread) how Rodney Jerkins is very concerned about producing something Michael would have been proud of, using previously recorded material that they worked on together and he now feels it's time to share what Micheal wanted to "see the light of day", I have high hopes for this album and I am looking forward to it's release.
I hope you're dancing.
mitajo
2 Bad
2 Bad

Postby That Pirate Chick » Sun May 04, 2014 7:41 pm

"Michael" was a disaster. I agree, it was just too soon. I am so excited for this album. If "Love Never Felt So Good" is indicative of what's to come, the album is going to do quite well. I can't get enough. I have been listening to it nonstop.
If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with. -Michael Jackson
That Pirate Chick
Peanut Gallery & Senior Administrator

Postby That Pirate Chick » Mon May 05, 2014 8:42 am

:mjblack: It's on fire!!! I am so excited for this album! :mw:
If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with. -Michael Jackson
That Pirate Chick

Postby mitajo » Mon May 05, 2014 12:00 pm

:yahoo: :happytears: :happyrun: OMG!!! It's beautiful!!! Thanks for sharing. I can hardly wait. :mjblack:
I hope you're dancing.
mitajo
2 Bad
2 Bad

Postby MJsAngelFish » Mon May 05, 2014 1:23 pm

We live in a messed up world where people think it's ok to kill a child. Yet a someone throws a bag of flour on another person and get arrested on sight. Oh Wow! JUSTICE 4 TRAYVON MARTIN!
MJsAngelFish
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Postby That Pirate Chick » Mon May 05, 2014 2:38 pm

we are going to get sneak preview all this week!!!!

That Pirate Chick

Postby mitajo » Mon May 05, 2014 5:38 pm

:giddy: My day will start off great! I can hardly wait, T. Thanks for the heads up.
I hope you're dancing.
mitajo
2 Bad
2 Bad

Postby MJsAngelFish » Mon May 05, 2014 6:19 pm

I had heard Chicago today and hmmm,I'm not really feeling it. I bet I'll like the demo better.

MJsAngelFish
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Postby mitajo » Tue May 06, 2014 12:15 pm

I love Chicago! That's OK Angel.

Try this one. Youtube has the entire song!! :yahoo: I'll bet money you will love this song! :happyrun:

It's been taken down.
I hope you're dancing.
mitajo
2 Bad
2 Bad

Postby mitajo » Tue May 06, 2014 3:32 pm

Why does link play the entire song Loving You at work, but the link does not work at home?
I hope you're dancing.
mitajo
2 Bad
2 Bad

Postby MJsAngelFish » Tue May 06, 2014 5:30 pm

Oh,yeahhhhhhhhhhhh Mitajo! That song,I liked it when I had it. lol :mw:

MJsAngelFish
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Postby mitajo » Thu May 08, 2014 12:35 am

I absolutely L.O.V.E "A Place With No Name". :prettyplease: Btw...there are the updated versions ad not the demos, right?
I hope you're dancing.
mitajo
2 Bad
2 Bad

Postby MJsAngelFish » Thu May 08, 2014 10:41 am

The cd will have both

MJsAngelFish
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Postby That Pirate Chick » Thu May 08, 2014 12:34 pm

Oh my god I am so excited to see this!!! OMG OMG OMG

Published on May 8, 2014

From beach days to city nights, every moment in the 2014 Jeep Altitude Editions is bursting with epic freedom, sunshine and selfies. It's the new look of summer, and it never felt so good.

Visit Jeep.com/Summer for a chance to win a 2014 Jeep Altitude Edition, the Official Vehicle of Summer, and to learn more about the entire Altitude lineup. Download the commercial's featured hit, "Love Never Felt So Good" by Michael Jackson at http://t.co/gPG5EMSPDz

That Pirate Chick

Postby That Pirate Chick » Thu May 08, 2014 12:45 pm

I am not feeling all of the samples but I am so excited to hear all the raw demos. I am not a fan of today's music/beats so it may take some getting used too.Although, I love "Love never felt so good" it has an off the wall/Thriller era vibe to it.
That Pirate Chick

Postby That Pirate Chick » Thu May 08, 2014 12:51 pm

That Pirate Chick

Postby That Pirate Chick » Thu May 08, 2014 12:57 pm

That Pirate Chick

Postby mitajo » Thu May 08, 2014 4:30 pm

WOW! Thanks T.. Amazing story..
I hope you're dancing.
mitajo
2 Bad
2 Bad

Postby mitajo » Fri May 09, 2014 10:12 am

Well, the last song is out. An updated version of "Do You Know Where Your Children Are" and this one I am not fond of. I like the original much better. Still, I am so looking forward to Tuesday. I like all the positive and respectful promotion that I've been reading. I believe they really want to put out something that Michael would be proud of.

And speaking of Tuesday...

I pre-ordered Xscape from Amazon a few weeks ago thinking it would be here the day it was released. No, I was wrong! Expected delivery was Monday May 19th -Friday May 27th!!!!! :headslap: I didn't want to wait. I could go to Target and buy it and cancel this order. But it was more of a problem to cancel part of an order and shipping for the remaining order was half of what the album cost ......better to keep it. There is one other way....I opened Lar's Amazon account. He has PRIME. :thumbsup: Which means get it the day it's released!! :thumbsup: Should I order it? He always says, "What difference does it make? It all comes from the same pot." Bonus...Lar gets an MP3 version automatically. :thumbsup: So I ordered it and it will be here on Tuesday. :heehee:

When I told Lar he said, "Hmmm, so you ordered Xscape? On my account? He gives me a hug and says, Well, Happy Mother's Day, Weej."

Hey, no problem. It's exactly what I wanted. :dielaughing:
I hope you're dancing.
mitajo
2 Bad
2 Bad

Postby That Pirate Chick » Fri May 09, 2014 10:19 am

LOL!!! that's great! lolololol happy mother's day! Smart man! I preordered it from Apple, I'll also pick up a hard copy from Target or Walmart on release day. Silly I know, but I don't want to wait to listen to it, and wouldn't make it to the store until my lunch break. lol
That Pirate Chick

Postby mitajo » Fri May 09, 2014 2:02 pm

I hope you're dancing.
mitajo
2 Bad
2 Bad

Postby moonstreet » Fri May 09, 2014 2:54 pm

I see on Facebook some of my Irish friends went to HMV today and bought Xscape. Albums are released in Ireland on Fridays, so today is the first day of sale here. The UK gets it on Monday and USA on Tuesday. I think there are some other countries in Europe that are selling it today.
♥♥♥♥When You Wish Upon A Star, Dreams Can Become Reality♥♥♥♥
Whatever you heard about me might be true, but then again, it could be as fake as the person who told you.
moonstreet
Thriller

Postby mitajo » Fri May 09, 2014 3:34 pm

I hope you're dancing.
mitajo
2 Bad
2 Bad

PreviousNext

Return to Guests Please Read