[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 1592: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 1592: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4261: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3525)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4263: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3525)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4264: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3525)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4265: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3525)
somj.org • View topic - FAQs

FAQs

Informative forum for the guests of SOMJ and registered users having log in troubles.

Re: FAQs

Postby IGotItBAD4Michael » Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:23 pm

TR - i luv "somj" - it sounds like: "(i'm gonna get me) some MJ"!!!!!!!!!!!!! :kelly:

:whoohoo:
MJ-UR the sun U make me shine/like the stars that twinkle@nite/UR the moon that glows in my <3/UR my daytime my nitetime my world/UR my life! (I'm the thinker the thinking the thought/I'm the seeker the seeking the sought/I'm the dewdrop the sunshine the storm/I'm the phenom the field the form/I'm the desert the ocean the sky/I'm the PrimevalSelf in U&I ~MJJ, Dancing the Dream...)
IGotItBAD4Michael
Streetwalker
Streetwalker

Postby That Pirate Chick » Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:39 am

:chuckle: now I'll never look at it the same.
If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with. -Michael Jackson
That Pirate Chick
Peanut Gallery & Senior Administrator

Postby IGotItBAD4Michael » Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:42 am

Sorry, TR... my BAD :mjbad:

:rotflmao:

:pirate: <-- you can do this to me!!! (because i'm bad...!)
MJ-UR the sun U make me shine/like the stars that twinkle@nite/UR the moon that glows in my <3/UR my daytime my nitetime my world/UR my life! (I'm the thinker the thinking the thought/I'm the seeker the seeking the sought/I'm the dewdrop the sunshine the storm/I'm the phenom the field the form/I'm the desert the ocean the sky/I'm the PrimevalSelf in U&I ~MJJ, Dancing the Dream...)
IGotItBAD4Michael
Streetwalker
Streetwalker

Postby That Pirate Chick » Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:15 am

:chuckle: :cheers: rather just have cold one!
If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with. -Michael Jackson
That Pirate Chick

Postby IGotItBAD4Michael » Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:51 pm

:pointlaugh: :pointlaugh: :pointlaugh: :pointlaugh: :pointlaugh:

:happydrunks:
IGotItBAD4Michael
Streetwalker
Streetwalker

Postby That Pirate Chick » Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:45 pm

which one are you the one on the left or the right :chuckle:
That Pirate Chick

Postby gunngirl » Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:31 am

To Embed YouTube Video

1.click the youtube button (it might say ytubehd) from the button list above. (you will most likely find it after you click "post reply" if you don't see it.

2. copy and paste YT link in between the bracket codes.

3. Hit submit and the video is posted.
“When you smiled you had my undivided attention. When you laughed you had my urge to laugh with you. When you cried you had my urge to hold you. When you said you loved me, you had my heart forever.”
gunngirl
Founder & Senior Administrator
Founder & Senior Administrator

Postby IGotItBAD4Michael » Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:01 am

IGotItBAD4Michael
Streetwalker
Streetwalker

Postby That Pirate Chick » Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:53 am

:chuckle:
That Pirate Chick

Postby IGotItBAD4Michael » Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:17 pm

THX for the "embed' (!) instructions above!! :urock: :thanksspin: :goodjob:
IGotItBAD4Michael
Streetwalker
Streetwalker

Postby StormyWeather » Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:20 am

Thanks for the embedding instructions! :thanksspin:
"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation." ~Michael Jackson

"Truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it and ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is." ~Sir Winston Churchill
StormyWeather
2 Bad
2 Bad

Postby Bev » Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:59 pm

OK, here's my first experiment with a smiley.
:grouphug:

Oh God, it worked!! That wasn't so hard, why didn't I do that before?? Thanks for the info.

:bravo:
But if you came to see the truth, the purity
it's here inside a lonely heart -

Why you wanna get me? This dude won't last forever.....
Bev
2 Bad
2 Bad

Postby IGotItBAD4Michael » Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:58 pm

Glad you're smileys are working, Bev...! :goodjob:
IGotItBAD4Michael
Streetwalker
Streetwalker

Postby Julia » Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:48 pm

Gunngirl, thank you so much for figuring out how to embed videos! And TR, chiming in late - great to have the domain!
Julia
Thriller

Postby IGotItBAD4Michael » Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:23 am

Domain... yeah, this is Michael's domain -- and ours with him...and doesn't it feel good???!!!! I'm with ya Julia!
IGotItBAD4Michael
Streetwalker
Streetwalker

Postby StormyWeather » Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:33 am

BTW Maria - LOVE your Dirty Diana avatar! :heat:
"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation." ~Michael Jackson

"Truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it and ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is." ~Sir Winston Churchill
StormyWeather
2 Bad
2 Bad

Postby IGotItBAD4Michael » Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:38 am

Awww, THX Wendy (just gotta LOVE the MJ hand-swipe thing, dontcha?... it took me a while to find one that would fit as an avi!)

Your avi is hot too, Wendy!! Is that one from the History tour? I'm seeing a touch of gold on our bad boy...(he wears it well, don't he!! YUMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!) And the chain 'round his neck, and the hair -- don't you wanna just brush it away from his face, then..... (ya know!!!!)

:thud:
IGotItBAD4Michael
Streetwalker
Streetwalker

Postby A Married Miko » Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:15 am

Wow, somj...the domain that love built :gh2: .
(Or maybe we should use another word than love... :ashamed001: ...)
When I hear you sing, I become a joyful song,
Boundless, without limits, like the kindness of God.
You've bought me a hundred times over, I'm yours.
Bring me back to life again: buy me, please, once more.
[Rubā’ī #1118, from Rūmī's Kolliyāt-e Šams-e Tabrīzī]
A Married Miko
Stranger in Moscow

Postby That Pirate Chick » Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:02 am

Miko..it was most definitely :heartthrob: with a dash of :lmao2: a cup of :cry1: a little :droo:l a pinch of :sexy: a smidgen of :rant: and a whole lot of :gh2:
That Pirate Chick

Postby IGotItBAD4Michael » Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:07 am

IGotItBAD4Michael
Streetwalker
Streetwalker

Postby StormyWeather » Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:59 pm

Maria, my avatar pic is from the Dangerous Tour with the gold bodysuit and I think he's singing 'Human Nature'. I know, I love it too :heat:

StormyWeather
2 Bad
2 Bad

Postby IGotItBAD4Michael » Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:42 pm

OOOOOOh - oh yeah, you're right, Wendy!!!! And OMG - you even know which SONG??? i LOVE Human Nature (who among us doesn't???). The boy is just too hot for his own good - or ours...or something :dunno2: !! "Dangerous" - yeah, that 1 word just says it all, doesn't it??? :devil: :whip: :yeahbaby:

:faint:
IGotItBAD4Michael
Streetwalker
Streetwalker

Postby MJsAngelFish » Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:09 pm

I've been 2 Bad for sooo long,lol,how many post do I need to get to Dangerous?
"Just because it's in print doesn't mean it's the gospel." -Michael Jackson

We live in a messed up world where people think it's ok to kill a child. Yet a someone throws a bag of flour on another person and get arrested on sight. Oh Wow! JUSTICE 4 TRAYVON MARTIN!
MJsAngelFish
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Postby That Pirate Chick » Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:25 pm

its a surprise!!!!
That Pirate Chick

Postby lizzie » Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:29 am

TaRaysha - Good morning! I would like to know something - I tink you wrote at one time that we can elect to change the background screens or themes by clicking something in the upper right. I may have that wrong. Can you let me know if it's possible to do that and how to do it? Thanks. Love the winter theme but it has wierd or unfamiliar layout/choices for the techically challeneged like me. Thanks!PS Did you have nice Xmas in Virginia? I used to live there. My brother is here visiting right now from D.C. He left a lot of snow behind.
"...he was surrounded by ....light and goodness; he was like a guru, a baba, a holy man" Kenny Ortega on Michael Jackson
lizzie
Thriller

PreviousNext

Return to Guests Please Read