[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 1592: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 1592: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4261: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3525)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4263: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3525)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4264: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3525)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4265: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3525)
somj.org • View topic - FAQs

FAQs

Informative forum for the guests of SOMJ and registered users having log in troubles.

Re: FAQs

Postby That Pirate Chick » Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:56 am

no..the pictures are not going to copy and paste b/c the site uses standard html. However, you should be able to click on the forum smilies and they will insert the code into the text like for :mj: its [code]:mj:[code] as an alternative you can type : mj : (without the spaces) to get :mj: or the names of any others.

I am not sure why it's making you copy and paste, you should just be able to click on a smile and it will insert the name in the post. and show the icon once submitted. hummmmmmm...
If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with. -Michael Jackson
That Pirate Chick
Peanut Gallery & Senior Administrator

Postby lizzie » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:06 pm

I'll try it again :dunno:
"...he was surrounded by ....light and goodness; he was like a guru, a baba, a holy man" Kenny Ortega on Michael Jackson
lizzie
Thriller

Postby lizzie » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:10 pm

OMG. T. I got it now!!! Yikes...........what a dodobird I am! :oops:

I just didn't realize that when I saw the (ex.) : mj : that it would translate into a smiley when posted, so I kept erasing them. Your last tip was the best! :bravo: Sorry I almost asked you to write a technical manual for me. Shall I call you the support person at the Help Desk? heehee. Thanks a bunch. :happyrun:

I'm sleepy, too. ttyt g'nite!
"...he was surrounded by ....light and goodness; he was like a guru, a baba, a holy man" Kenny Ortega on Michael Jackson
lizzie
Thriller

Postby Rebecca » Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:15 am

I'm wondering if I clicked something accidentally, or if the whole design/colors of the forum just changed. Did that happen to anyone else?
"It's been my dream since I was a child to somehow unite people of the world through love and music.'' ~Michael Jackson

"My favorite holiday is Love Day because everyone should love." ~Michael Jackson, age 13
Rebecca
2 Bad
2 Bad

Postby rfsmith5139 » Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:29 am

Yeah I noticed that that did happened, I thought I had accidentally clicked something wrong too. It was wasn't just you Rebecca. I'm still trying to figure out if I like this or not, hmmm.
"Success, fame, and fortune, they're all illusions. All there is that is real is the friendship that two can share." Michael Jackson as the Scarecrow in the Wiz.
rfsmith5139
2 Bad
2 Bad

Postby IGotItBAD4Michael » Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:34 am

It happened to me too! I had just clicked submit on a PM... i'm not sure i like it either - tho' i DO like the avatars on the left again! I sure hope it was intentional on someone's part in here!!

:? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?
MJ-UR the sun U make me shine/like the stars that twinkle@nite/UR the moon that glows in my <3/UR my daytime my nitetime my world/UR my life! (I'm the thinker the thinking the thought/I'm the seeker the seeking the sought/I'm the dewdrop the sunshine the storm/I'm the phenom the field the form/I'm the desert the ocean the sky/I'm the PrimevalSelf in U&I ~MJJ, Dancing the Dream...)
IGotItBAD4Michael
Streetwalker
Streetwalker

Postby THEKellyHill » Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:58 am

I like this format/theme much better than the black. This makes a little more sense to me. But I'm afraid I'll have a time with the other stuff, copy, paste, resize, etc. I can't even get an avatar! :blowtop:
THEKellyHill
Billie Jean

Postby lizzie » Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:55 am

TaRaysha - Wow, girl! :cfpg: I have to say I am extremely happy with the blue background.

It is so much easier to read. You rock, girl! :happyrun:

IMO, this is a great change. I'll be able to stay on longer :Grin: :Grin: :Grin: .....the dark background just wasn't too reader-friendly. Hope others like it. :pray:
lizzie
Thriller

Postby That Pirate Chick » Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:57 am

Hey guys...I am testing out new layouts. see the forum on "forum layouts" sorry...maybe I shoudl have posted here. I need your opinions!
If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with. -Michael Jackson
That Pirate Chick

Postby rfsmith5139 » Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:13 pm

I like this blue one, and the brown one with the guitar, also the brown one with the scroll looks kind of nice.
"Success, fame, and fortune, they're all illusions. All there is that is real is the friendship that two can share." Michael Jackson as the Scarecrow in the Wiz.
rfsmith5139
2 Bad
2 Bad

Postby That Pirate Chick » Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:29 pm

cool, go vote! it's a sister-ocracy lol
That Pirate Chick

Postby That Pirate Chick » Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:08 pm

wow we've only been up since friday and we are already over 1000 posts!
That Pirate Chick

Postby Em1 » Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:15 pm

Yay!! :cfpg: Can You Feel It (Love)? :feelthelove:
"I happen to be colorblind....One day, I strongly expect every color to love as one family." ~ Michael Jackson ~

♪ Someone put your hand out, I'm begging for your love
All I do is hand out a heart that needs your love... ♪ ~ Michael Jackson ~

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°
Em1
2 Bad
2 Bad

Postby That Pirate Chick » Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:35 pm

yup, the L.O.V.E.
That Pirate Chick

Postby rfsmith5139 » Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:12 pm

Yay, that's great news! :grouphug:
rfsmith5139
2 Bad
2 Bad

Postby lizzie » Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:33 pm

How can I view the different layouts? Can't seem to see the "Beats Me" smiley. That one seems to work for me alot. :lol:
lizzie
Thriller

Postby That Pirate Chick » Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:40 pm

I'll have to show you let me know when you're ready
That Pirate Chick

Postby That Pirate Chick » Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:57 am

we now have our very own domain name! www.somj.org :Grin: :whoobaby:
That Pirate Chick

Postby rfsmith5139 » Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:20 am

That wonderful T!! Yay!!! :bravo:
rfsmith5139
2 Bad
2 Bad

Postby StormyWeather » Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:00 pm

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation." ~Michael Jackson

"Truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it and ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is." ~Sir Winston Churchill
StormyWeather
2 Bad
2 Bad

Postby StormyWeather » Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:02 pm

Yay, to the domain name! :cfpg:
"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation." ~Michael Jackson

"Truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it and ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is." ~Sir Winston Churchill
StormyWeather
2 Bad
2 Bad

Postby Em1 » Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:15 pm

Domain, horray!! :cfpg: :MJ: :cfpg:
"I happen to be colorblind....One day, I strongly expect every color to love as one family." ~ Michael Jackson ~

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°
Em1
2 Bad
2 Bad

Postby Em1 » Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:18 pm

One more time ~ yipee domain!!

:happyrun: Image :happyrun:

Em1
2 Bad
2 Bad

Postby IGotItBAD4Michael » Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:18 am

MJ-UR the sun U make me shine/like the stars that twinkle@nite/UR the moon that glows in my <3/UR my daytime my nitetime my world/UR my life! (I'm the thinker the thinking the thought/I'm the seeker the seeking the sought/I'm the dewdrop the sunshine the storm/I'm the phenom the field the form/I'm the desert the ocean the sky/I'm the PrimevalSelf in U&I ~MJJ, Dancing the Dream...)
IGotItBAD4Michael
Streetwalker
Streetwalker

Postby That Pirate Chick » Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:20 pm

thanks guys! glad you like the domain! :beatit:
That Pirate Chick

PreviousNext

Return to Guests Please Read